We recently had the opportunity to help New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms (NYCF) to redo their online ministry. Originally they signed up for a service called Nation Builder which focuses on helping political candidates promote their candidacy.
It worked well for a while, but they were interested in saving some monthly fees and having more flexibility with their website. They called Reformed.media to see if we could help. After reviewing the site we determined that there were many easy things that could be done to give them a stronger website.
The challenge was trying to retain the image that they built up over the years and connecting it with similar sites that they work with.
There were a number of things that we did to accomplish this but also take the site to a greater level.
- We utilized similar imagery and colors (but made them more prominent and vibrant)
- Increased the Logo and name presence.
- Reorganized the structure of the site to make it more actionable.
- Utilized the featured article slideshow on the homepage to help them promote their information better.
- Interconnect the articles across the website so that every page aways had something new on it.
- Made the website mobile responsive.
- Gave the informational static pages a more interesting designed look so they didn’t look like another blog post.
- Better connected their social media outlets so they were more accessible and easier to share to.
- Changed their content management software to a easier to use platform that can be built upon for years to come.
If you like the work that was done here check out how we can help your church or ministry to transform your website into one that is more effective for reaching others with the gospel. View our new Solae Series website designs here.